Bestowed with the rare and exotic Himalayan flora, the Valley of Flowers is a bouquet of nature peacefully snuggled in the West Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. The trek of Valley of flowers goes through dense forests, along with Pushpawati river and can be reached by crossing many bridges, glaciers and waterfalls on the way.
This glaring piece of nature is an Indian National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site exhibiting plush meadows blossomed with endemic alpine flowers and diverse fauna in this valley.
Season : July - August - September Trek Grade : Easy Trek Endurance : Easy Maximum Altitude: 15200 Trek distance : 46km
Day 1: Rishikesh to Govindghat/Joshimath (8 -10 Hours Drive) Day 2: Govind Ghat to Ghangaria (10km trek) Day 3: Ghangaria to Valley of flowers & Return to Ghangaria (8km trek) Day 4: Ghangaria to Hemkund Sahib & Return to Ghangaria ( 12km trek ) Day 5: Ghangaria to Govindghat/Joshimath (10km trek) Day 6: Govindghat/Joshimath to Rishikesh (8-10 hours)
- Bagpack (Main bag, preferably ruckshak
- Small bagpack (to carry water bottle & personal stuff /20-30 ltr)
- Refillable Water bottle
- Sports/Trekking shoes (comfortable in long hike/trek)
- Socks ( extra pair of woolen socks)
- Original ID proof
- Thermal Inners
- Pair of light clothes, as per requirement
- Winter jackets/Woolen/Sweater
- Raincoat/poncho (In case of snow/rain )
- Winter cap/Head cover/woolen cap
- Hat/Cap to cover your head in direct sunlight
- Handkerchief - towel - napkin
- Skin Moisturizer, lipbam, Sunscreen etc.
- Personal Sanitary Items
- Camera, Power Bank, Charger, Earphone, Bluetooth speaker depending on personal need
- Personal Medication if any
- Polythene bags to store wet clothes/personal waste
- Transportation from Rishikesh - Food: Day 1 Dinner to Day 6 Breakfast ( veg ) - Stay as per itinerary Guest House, Homestays & Camps on sharing bases - Tent, Mattress, Sleeping bag - Toilet Tent, Dry Pit type - kitchen tent, Equipment, Ration - Certified trek Leader & Local Guide - support team, cook, helper - Porter & Mules for Equipment & Ration - Gaiters & Mincro spike if required
- Anything not mentioned above - Offloading a personal luggage to Mule/Porter Charges - Rental Gears for personal use - Personal trek Leader/Guide - Extra cost arise due to any uncertainty
- 9000/- PP Ex. Rishikesh ( 6 Days) - 11500 /- PP Ex. Ahmedabad, Surat Non AC Sleeper train including two night stay at Rishikesh on day 0 & day 6 -3AC train from your hometown as per actual cost at the time of booking
• Booking shall only be confirmed once received part/full payments
• 30% advance amount while confirmation
• 70% balance amount minimum 14 days prior to trip date
• 100% refund 28days prior to trip date exclusive of GST
• 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 28 to 14 days prior or Full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 7 days prior or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 7 days prior to event date
• Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
• During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
• Separate transportation services will be provided or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
• Group transportation in bus or tempo traveler will be arranged for fix departure date without violating any government guideline.
• Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities.
• If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.