Sandhan Valley is one of the unique beautiful treks in our country that has a 4 km long stretch of the crevice, The trail is a complete descent trek from the starting point of the valley, involves water crossing which adds up the thrill at the beginning of the trek, descend through the boulders in the crevice, rappel down vertical rock patches to reach the end of the Valley. Later hike alongside the riverbed for 6KM to Dehene village.
- Camping tents
- Water crossing in the Sandhan Valley
- Rappelling patches in the Sandhan valley
Trek facts: Grade: Moderate, Endurance: Moderate, Total Trek Distance: 12 KM approx.
Day 0: Ahmedabad/Surat to Mumbai
Day 1: Bhandardara Camping
- Early Morning Arrival to Mumbai ( before 7 am)
- Mumbai to Kasara ( Local Train 2.5 Hours)
- Kasara to Samrad/Bhandardara Dam (3 Hours)
- Lunch at Campsite
- Rest and dam side activities, bath
- Evening Sunset or short Hike
- Dinner and Campfire
- Breakfast or Pack Breakfast
- Morning heading towards Samrad/base for Sandhan trek
- As per schedule 8-9 hours of trek
- Reach Kasara
- Reach Mumbai by 09.00 pm
- Return train from Mumbai to Surat/Ahmedabad
- Small Backpack (20-30 litter) with Rain Cover
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Hiking/Sport Shoes
- Original ID card
- Personal Mask and Sanitizer
- Light clothing (preferably full sleeve)
- Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain Coat / Poncho/umbrella
- Handkerchief - Towel - Napkin
- Cap/hat to protect head
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- Torch, Matchbox, Lighter
- Ahmedabad to Mumbai and Mumbai to Ahmedabad sleeper train
- Dadar to Kasara and Kasara to Dadar local train
- Local Transfer by non ac vehicle
- Camping Stay, Mattress
- Meal : 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 2 Breakfast
- Trek Guide and Equipment
- Certified Leader
3750/- PP from Ahmedabad /Surat
2650/- PP from Mumbai to Mumbai
• Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
• During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
• Separate transportation services will be provided or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
• Group transportation in bus or tempo traveler will be arranged for fix departure date without violating any government guideline.
• Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities.
• If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.