Sandhan Valley is considered as the second largest valley that has a 4 km long stretch of the crevice, The trail is a complete descent trek from the starting point of the valley, involves water crossing which adds up the thrill at the beginning of the trek, descend through the boulders in the crevice, rappel down vertical rock patches to reach the end of the Valley.
Ratangad Fort is situated in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra and in the Kalsubai Range. This 400 year old fort is often called as jewel of Sahayadri. The 5km trek starting from base villages samrad & Ratanwadi give an amazing thrilling experience.
- Rappelling/Zip line at Sandhan Valley - Water crossing in the Sandhan Valley - Thrilling Monsoon Trek - Raw Camping Stay - Maharashtrian Food
Best Season: July to September Trip Type: Trek/Adventure Altitude : 4255 ft Trek Grade : Moderate Endurance : Moderate Trek Distance : 6Km ( Ratangad trek )
Day 0: Ahm/Surat to Mumbai Day 1: Samrad Camping & Rappelling
- Early Morning Arrival to Mumbai ( before 7 am) - Mumbai to Kasara ( Local Train 2.5 Hours) - Kasara to Samrad - Sandhan Valley (3 Hours) - Lunch at Homestay-Campsite - Short Trek & Rappelling or Zip Line - Evening Sunset or short Hike - Dinner and Camp activity - Night walkDay 2: Ratangad Trekking
- Breakfast or Pack Breakfast - Ratangad Trekking - As per schedule trek will take 5-6 hours - Have Lunch at Base village and drive towards Kasara by 6 pm - Reach Mumbai by 09.00 pm - Return train from mumbai to Surat/Ahm
- Small Backpack (20-30 litter) with Rain Cover
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Hiking/Sport Shoes
- Original ID card
- Personal Mask and Sanitizer
- Light clothing (preferably full sleeve)
- Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain Coat / Poncho/umbrella
- Handkerchief - Towel - Napkin
- Cap/hat to protect head
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- Torch, Matchbox, Lighter
- Ahmedabad to Mumbai and Mumbai to Ahmedabad sleeper train
- Dadar to Kasara and Kasara to Dadar local train
- Local Transfer by non ac vehicle
- Camping Stay, Mattress
- Meal : 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 2 Breakfast
- Trek Guide and Equipment
- Certified Leader
3500/- PP from Ahmedabad /Surat
2650/- PP from Mumbai to Mumbai
• Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
• During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
• Separate transportation services will be provided or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
• Group transportation in bus or tempo traveler will be arranged for fix departure date without violating any government guideline.
• Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities.
• If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.