Situated in the central east part of Rajasthan, Pushkar is a small and very pious city in the Ajmer district. Pushkar is at 15km from Ajmer and around 530km from Ahmedabad.
Pushkar is famous for its beautiful temples, peaceful ambience, gorgeous lake ghats, charming cafes, Pushkar Mela and the grand Pushkar festival of colours.
Celebrating Holi in pushkar is altogether an amazing experience. Street of Pushkar is filled with thousand of backpackers from all over the country during Holi Festival.
- Pushkar Lake
- Brahma Temple
- Savitri Mata Temple
- Varaha Ghat
- Rangji Temple
- Cafes around Pushkar Lake
- Marble dumpyard - A White Land
- Ajmer Dargah
- Anasagar Lake
- Pushkar Holi festival
- Holika Dahan
- Dhuleti ( Holi with colours) celebration with musical vibes
- Exploring cafes
- Exploring Cafes
- Camel Desert Safari In Evening (on Self).
Departure : 10.00 PM, Ahmedabad
- We will Arrival Pushkar in the morning, after freshen up, we will visit nearby places such as Brahma Temple, Savitri temple, Pushkar lake and Varah Ghat
- Later in the evening we will witness the holika dahan in streets of pushkar
- we will reach back to hotel , post dinner, we will do some music/garba night
- Today after breakfast, we will explore the local streets of the old city, we will experience india's most colourful and grand holi, vibing with music and colour, where thousands of backpackers come together.
- later in the evening one can spend time around exploring local cafes and food.
- One can also go for evening safari at the pushkar desert.
- We will also call off the day at the hotel with som light music / campfire and group activities.
- We will check out from hotel after morning breakfast
- On the way we may add some places around Ajmer , along with one beautiful scenic offbeat location at Kishan garh
- We will drive back to Ahmedabad in the evening
We will reach back Ahmedabad in the early morning
Arrival Back: 05.00 AM
- Backpack or Trolley bag
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Comfortable Shoes/foot wear
- Original ID card
- Pairs of light Clothing as per need
- handkerchief - Napkin
- Cap/Hat/Scarf to protect head in case of direct Sunlight
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- AC seater Transportation from Ahm to Ahm
- 2 Night stay on Sharing Bases
- 3 Breakfast, 2 Dinner
- Sight seeing places as mentioned
- Trip Co-ordinator and local support
- Anything Not mentioned above
- Monument tickets if any
- Desert Safari
- Local personal transportation apart from sight seeing
6500 /- PP from Ajmer to Ajmer
7490 /- PP from Ahm to Ahm
7990 /- PP from Surat to Surat
9500 /- PP From Mumbai to Mumbai
1500 /- PP extra for couples sharing sharing stay
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.