Standing magnificently at an altitude of 3,580 metre and enveloped in the mighty Garhwal Himalayas, the Kedarnath Temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Kedarnath forms one of the four sites of the Chota Char Dham Pilgrimage and one among the Panch Kedar.
Reconstructed by Adi Shankracharya in 8th century, The temple is said to be covered in snow for more than 400 years during the period of little ice age of 1300-1900AD.
Chopta is a small region of meadows and evergreen forest area ( altitude 2700 metre), a part of Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary in Uttarakhand, India and a base for trekking to Tungnath
Tungnath is the Highest Shiva Temple in world at an altitude of 3680 metres (12073 feet). It is a third temple of Panch Kedar. 3.5km short yet steep; uphill trek takes you to this temple. Further 1.5 km steep climb and trek from the temple leads to the Chandrashila, which is a summit peak at an altitude of 4000 metres (13000 feet). The trek is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna include rare species of birds and musk deer.
- Kedarnath Temple
- Shri BhairavNath Temple
- Haridwar: Har ki pauri ghat, Ganga Aarti
- River confluence at Devprayag and Rudraprayag
- Dharidevi Temple
- Chopta and Tungnath – Highest Shiva Temple
- Chandrashila Summit (4000 metre/13000 feet)
- Rishikesh: Rafting , Ramjhula, Laxmanjhula etc.
- Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri Ghat
- Dive in Holy Ganga River
- Drive alongside river Ganga through out the journey
- Hiking on 21km holy path to kedarnath
- Tungnath & chandrashila Trek
- Explore Rishikesh: Ashrams, Markets, Ghat, Temples, Sunset, Cafes everything for every individual
- Ganga Aarti at Rishikesh/Haridwar
- River Rafting in Rishikesh*
- Bungee subject to slot available*
Reach Delhi on an evening before a departure date
Day 0: Overnight Journey From Delhi to Haridwar
Day 1: Free time to dip into Ganga River Quick Freshen Up, Drive Towards Rishikesh, Spend Whole day at Rishikesh
Day 2: Rishikesh to Guptkashi 200km/ 6-7 Hours
Day 3: Guptkashi to Gaurikund And Kedarnath trek 18km/7-8 Hours and Stay at Kedarnath
Day 4: Kedarnath to Gaurikund trekking down 4-6 Hours and Guptkashi -Chopta - 70km/2-3 Hours
Day 5: Tungnath-Chandrashila Trek, Reurn Journey from Chopta to Rishikesh - 180km/6 hours, Overnight Journey to Delhi
Day6: Drop Delhi in Early Morning, Board your return train flight according your plan
Note: We can book train or flight tickets from Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune of your hometown as your requirment.
- Bagpack (Main bag, preferably ruckshak
- Small bagpack (to carry water bottle & personal stuff /20-30 ltr)
- Refillable Water bottle
- Sports/Trekking shoes (comfortable in long hike/trek)
- Socks ( extra pair of woolen socks)
- Original ID proof
- Thermal Inners
- Pair of light clothes, as per requirement
- Winter jackets/Woolen/Sweater
- Raincoat/poncho (In case of snow/rain )
- Winter cap/Head cover/woolen cap
- Hat/Cap to cover your head in direct sunlight
- Handkerchief - towel - napkin
- Transportation from Hometown (as per package)
- Transportation from Ex. Delhi (Tempo Traveller or Similar Depending on Group Size)
- Accommodation 3-4 sharing tents/hotel as per itinerary
- Food (Veg meal as per itinerary)
- Mountaineering Course Certified Trek Leader
- Forest Permit, Local support, First Aid
- 5% GST
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- Porter or mule charges for personal need
- Rented gears and equipment
- 12900/ PP- 4N/5D Ex. Delhi
- 14200 /- PP Ex. Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Mumbai - Non AC Sleeper Train*
- 16200 /- PP Ex. Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Mumbai - 3AC Sleeper Train*
*Travelling cost of Train Tickets, Flight fare from hometown remains as per actual at the time of booking
• Khachhar charges : 2500/- single side from Gaurikund
• Helicopter service from Phata: 5000/- to 8000/- approx. for both side
• Bungee Jumping Charges in Rishikesh
- 100/- PP Entry Tickets
- 3550/- PP Bungee Jump
- 3550/- PP Giant Swing
- 1800/- PP Flying Fox
• Booking shall only be confirmed once received part/full payments
• 30% advance amount while confirmation
• 70% balance amount minimum 14 days prior to trip date
• 100% refund 28days prior to trip date exclusive of GST and Train/flight ticket cancellation charges
• 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 28 to 14 days prior or Full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 7 days prior or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 7 days prior to event date
• Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
• During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
• Separate transportation services will be provided or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
• Group transportation in bus or tempo traveler will be arranged for fix departure date without violating any government guideline.
• Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities.
• If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.