Jawai bandh is region known for the dam that was built in 1957 on Jawai river. The area is surrounded by beautiful granite rocks and hills of aravali ranges. These granite hills, boulders and caves is home to 50 to 60 leopard.
Jawai is also known for its sanctuaries for leopards, birds, and crocodiles. Alongwith a great variety of birds, Jawai is home to panthers, hyenas, chinkaras, nilgai, bears, and wolves as well. However, it is chiefly known for its human-friendly leopards.Adventure safari is thriller of the trip, where you are riding 45 to 60 % inclined offroad to reach on Hill top.
These less populated area having very low light pollution, gives a clear view of night sky.
built in 15th century, Ranakpur jain temple is around 30km from Jawai. it is famous for it's architecture and design. It was built with marble stone.
This temple is around 30km from jawai inside dense forest, here water is naturally coming out from rocks through out the year, it's a 2 to 3 hour of beautiful trek, passing from rock boulder & natural caves.
Best Season: September to March
Trip Type: Camping/ Offbeat / Wild Life
Trip Date: Every Friday Night from Ahmedabad
Batch Size : 15 - 25
- Jawai leopard safari
- Jawai bandh
- Ranakpur jain temple*
- Har har gnage mahadev temple & trek
- Hinglaj mata temple
- Jawai Leopard Safari
- Jawai adventure safari ( 4*4 jeepsy off road - mountain ride on. 45-50 degree slope on Rocky patches)
- Jawai Dam view and visit
- Crocodile and Birds in Jawai
- Trekking, Caving and Bouldering on rocky patches
- Campfire, Group Activities and Games
Day 0: Departure from Ahm, Overnight Journey
Day 1: Jawai Leopard Safari, Dam Visit
Day 2: Har har gange trek and return journey
- Mid night Departure From Ahmedabad and over night journey
- Early morning, will reach Jawai, Freshen Up and Breakfast
- Tent Pitching activities ( camping tent will be allocated to the group of 2-3 members, they will do self pitching, followed by demo )
- Rest, Outdoor games, High-tea
- Evening gypsy safari, it will be 3 hours of off road ride on rocky patches Jawai hills which will cover
• Leopard Sighting
• Jawai Dam
• Crocodile & Birds
• Off road adventure ride
• Sunset View
• ( Tea at the sunset on the hills)
- Later in the evening back to stay
- Campfire, light music and group activities
- Sunrise hike ( not mandatory)
- Early Breakfast and pack up of Camping
- drive towards Har Har Gange temple (30min drive)
- 2-3 hours of easy trek through rocks and boulders along side the small water stream
- Lunch after the trek
- post lunch drive towards Ranakpur temple ( 1.5 hour drive)
- Ranakpur temple visit
- later evening drive back to Ahmedabad, 6-7 hours of Journey
- Backpack or Trolley bag
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Original ID card
- Pairs of light Clothing as per need
- Warm Clothing Sweater/ Woolen/Jacket
- Towel- handkerchief - Napkin
- Cap/Hat/Scarf to protect head in case of direct Sunlight
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- Non AC seater transportation from Ahmedabad
- 2/3 sharing camping tent, with mattress, pillow and blankets - with common washroom
- Meals: 2 breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- 3 hours of gypsy safari 4*4 open ( 6 person in one gypsy
- Local Guide and Support
- Trip Co-ordinators
- Any permit, entry tickets
- Anything Not mentioned above - Packages snacks, extra meals not mentioned above
- 4000 rs PP Ex. Ahmedabad
- 2900 rs PP (without transportation)
- 6500 rs per couple - Luxury camp stay
- 4000 rs 3 hour of off road jeep Safari with leopard sighting
Kids below 5 years age are complimentary.
Kids between 5-10 years of age: 75% of total amount.
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.