Jessore, a Sloth Bear Sanctuary is located in the Banaskantha District, situated right on the border of Rajasthan and Gujarat, just 190km away from Ahmedabad. Sanctuary is spread across 180 Sqkm area. It has the second highest peak of Gujarat.
Trek to the Kedarnath Mahadev Temple and Muniji ki kutiya inside the jungle is incredibly thrilling and peaceful. There are various trails that take you on a tranquil and adventurous journey
Rani ki Vav of Patan, is one of the oldest and finest step wells of Gujarat and is remarkably preserved. The stepwell was built in 1063, it was completely buried under the silt, when it was rediscovered in 1940s, The Archeological Survey of India restored it in 1980s. The stepwell has been listed as one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites since 2014.
Forest trek | Kedarnath | Muni ji Kutiya | Rani ki Vav
- Jassore Sloth Bear Sanctury
- Rani ki Vav
Midnight around 12 am, we will depart from Ahmedabad. We will reach at 'Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary' around 6 am, post breakfast we start our jungle trek. We will do our lunch at Muniji ki Kutiya or at the base. Late afternoon we will depart towards 'Rani ki Vaav' after evening snacks and with fresh memory of a day outing, we will travel back to Ahmedabad.
Note: We will provide transportation from Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Gandhinagar. You can choose to drive on your own too.
- Small Backpack (20-30 litter) with Rain Cover
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Hiking/Sport Shoes
- Original ID card
- Personal Mask and Sanitizer
- Light clothing (preferably full sleeve)
- Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- One extra pair of clothes in case of rain
- Rain Coat / Poncho/umbrella
- Handkerchief - towel - Napkin
- Cap/hat to protect head
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- AC Transportation (Tempo Traveller or Similar Depending on Group Size)
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 High-tea)
- Trek Leader and Local Guide
- Forest Permit, Local support, First Aid
- 5% GST
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- 790/- PP (+5% GST) (Without transportation)
- 1250/- PP (+5% GST) (Ex. Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Gandhinagar)
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.
- Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
- During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
- Separate transportation can be arranged for personal group or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
- Group transportation in bus or tempo traveller will be arranged for fix departure date as per government guideline.
- Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities
- If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.