Har Ki Dun is a beautiful valley trek near sankri, uttrakhand.
Har Ki Dun trek isn't just a trek consisting of picturesque views but also has rich cultural and mythological significance
The trek provides the spectacular view of Swargrohini peaks, Bandarpoonch, as well as Blackpeak. The trail leads you to villages that have been here since 2000 years ago and meeting the locals give you a glimpse into their lives.
Har Ki Dun trek is suitable for any beginner and proves to be exciting for even an experienced trekker. The Har Ki Dun trek difficulty is rated from easy to moderate and provides a good overall experience.
Day 1- Dehradun to Sankri 8 to 9 Hours
Day 2: Sankri to Taluka in a vehicle 10 km & start the trek from taluka to Puani gharat 8KM
Day 3:Puani gharat to kalkatiyadhar via Osla ( 12km)
Day 4: Kalkatiyadhar to Har Ki Dun Summit and back to Kalkatiyadhar (14KM)
Day 5: Kalkatiyadhar to Seema (10 km)
Day 6: Seema to Taluka (trek distance 9 km), Taluka to Sankri in a vehicle (10 km)
Day 7: Sankri to Dehradun 8 to 9 Hours
- Bagpack (Main bag, preferably ruckshak
- Small bagpack (to carry water bottle & personal stuff /20-30 ltr)
- Refillable Water bottle
- Sports/Trekking shoes (comfortable in long hike/trek)
- Socks ( extra pair of woolen socks)
- Original ID proof
- Thermal Inners
- Pair of light clothes, as per requirement
- Winter jackets/Woolen/Sweater
- Raincoat/poncho (In case of snow/rain )
- Winter cap/Head cover/woolen cap
- Hat/Cap to cover your head in direct sunlight
- Handkerchief - towel - napkin
- Skin Moisturizer, lipbam, Sunscreen etc.
- Personal Sanitary Items
- Camera, Power Bank, Charger, Earphone, Bluetooth speaker depending on personal need
- Personal Medication if any
- Polythene bags to store wet clothes/personal waste
- Transportation Dehradun to Dehradun
- Food: Day 1 Dinner to Day 8 Breakfast
- Stay as per itinerary Guest House, Homestays & Camps on sharing bases
- Tent, Mattress, Sleeping bag
- Toilet tent, Dry Pit type
- Kitchen tent, Equipment, Ration
- Certified trek Leader & Local Guide
- Support team, cook, helper
- Porter & Mules for Equipment & Ration
- Gaiters & Mincro spike if required
- Anything not mentioned above
- Offloading a personal luggage to Mule/Porter Charges
- Rental Gears for personal use
- Personal trek Leader/Guide
- Extra cost arise due to any uncertainty
- 9500/- PP Ex. dehradun
*Travelling cost of Train Tickets, Flight fare from hometown remains as per actual at the time of booking
• Booking shall only be confirmed once received part/full payments
• 30% advance amount while confirmation
• 70% balance amount minimum 14 days prior to trip date
• 100% refund 28days prior to trip date exclusive of GST and Train/flight ticket cancellation charges
• 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 28 to 14 days prior or Full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 7 days prior or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 7 days prior to event date
• Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
• During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
• Separate transportation services will be provided or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
• Group transportation in bus or tempo traveler will be arranged for fix departure date without violating any government guideline.
• Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities.
• If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.