You will Experience the Great Rann of Kutch and Rannutsav along with Dhilavira archaeological site and some less explored hidden gems of Kutch. Trip will also include tourist attractions of Bhuj city and will end on beautiful Mandvi beach.
Tour Date: October 2022 to February 2023
Tour Type: Offbeat / Sight Seeing / Back Packing
Age Group: 8 to 50 Years
Group Size: 15 - 25
- UNESCO world Heritage Site
- Fossil Park
- Chipper Point
- Sunset and Sunrise in desert
Bhuj & Mandvi:
- Kadiya Draw - River Canyon of Kutch
- Bhuj City Sight Seeing
- Mandvi Beach
- Vijay Vilas Palace
Rannutsav - Kalo Dungar
- Kalo Dungar
- Magnetic Field
- India Bridge
- Rann of Kutch
• Short Hike at Dholavira Chipper Point
• Sunrise and Sunset in White Desert
• Night visit to desert
• Kadiya Draw - River canyon in Kutch*
• Handicraft Market and Shopping
• Mesmerising Sunset on the Mandvi beach
• Campfire, Music and Garba
• Homestay/Resort Accommodation and Authentic Food
Reporting at Ahmedabad: 10.00 PM Day 0
Reporting at Samakhiyali: 04.00 AM Day 1
Day 0: Overnight Travel from Ahmedabad to Dholavira
Day 1: Dholavira
Day 2: Dholavira - Rannutsav
Day 3: Bhuj – Mandvi - Overnight Journey
Day 4: Reach Ahmedabad Early Morning
Drop at Bhuj: 08.00 PM Bhuj Railway Station, Day 4
Drop at Ahmedabad: 06.00 AM, Nehrunagar Circle, Day 5
Reporting at Ahmedabad: 10.00 PM Day 0 Reporting at Samakhiyali (For people Opted for Bhuj): 04.00 AM Day 1
- Early Morning arrival at Dholavira, Sunrise in the desert midway
- Check in, Freshen Up, Breakfast, Briefing
- Chhipar Point or Chipar Point of Dholavira Visit
- Lunch and Have some rest or explore village around
- Guided Tour to UNESCO World Heritage Site of Dholavira
- Visit Wood Fossil Park of Dholavira Kutch
- Most Tranquil Sunset at Bhanjdo Hill – Dholavira Sunset Point
- Back to Stay, Dinner
- Campfire and Music
- Early Morning Breakfast and departure towards Kalo Dungar
- Experience Scenic and tranquil journey through desert road
- Check in to Stay, Freshen Up, Lunch
- Visit RannUtsav in the evening
- Experience Sunset with the grandness of White Desert
- Enjoy Festivity, Culture, Handicraft and Arts at Rannutsav Market
- Stay at Kutchhi Bhunga or Hut, Dinner
- Post Breakfast, Drive towards Kadiya Draw
- Visit Kadiya Draw - river canyon of kutch, Recently get famous for its color rock and picturesque location
- Experience Off-road jeep ride to reach Kadiya draw - Drive Towards Mandvi beach
- One of the most clean and white sand beach of Mandvi
- Camel Ride, ATV ride, Para Sailing, Speed Boat and More beach activities are Available at Mandvi Beach
- Never miss to witness the prettiest Sunset of Mandvi Beach
- Drive Back to Bhuj/Ahmedabad
- Early Morning arrival at Ahmedabad
- Backpack or Trolley bag
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Original ID card
- Pairs of light Clothing as per need
- Warm Clothing Sweater/ Woolen/Jacket
- Towel- handkerchief - Napkin
- Cap/Hat/Scarf to protect head in case of direct Sunlight
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- AC Pushback Transportation Ex. Ahmedabad/Bhuj
- Food - 3days : 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Accommodation Homestay/Resort - 3/4Sharing Bhunga/cottage ( 1st night Dholavira, 2nd Night near Rannutsav )
- Rann Permits
- Guide charges
- First Aid
- 5% GST
- Entry Tickets of Monuments –Vijay Vilas Palace 50/-, Bhujodi Handicraft and Vande Mataram Memorial 100/-
- Any rides or activity not mentioned above such as Camel ride, ATV ride, Para motoring, Para Sailing, Water sports at Mandvi etc
- Any personal expense
- 7490/- PP Ex. Ahmedabad
- 7990/- PP Ex. Surat - Sleeper
- 8990/- PP Ex. Mumbai - Non AC Sleeper Train
- 9900/- PP Ex. Mumbai - 3AC or CC Train Tickets
**Tatkal Train Ticket charges will be considered extra at the time of booking
**Couple sharing personal room: 3000 rs per couple for two night
**Christmas Week Special Date: Trip cost will be 500 rs PP additional*
Kids below 5 years age are complimentary.
Kids between 5-10 years of age: 75% of total amount.
Contact us at 851111 7891 for Customize Package of Rann of Kutch from Ahmedabad or Bhuj
Kutch- The largest district of India, is a land of color, culture and spectacular topography. The term Kutch refers to something which intermittently becomes wet and dry. A large part of the Kutch, commonly known as the Great Rann of Kutch, remains submerged in water during the rainy season and becomes dry during the winter.
Located at a distance of 250 km from Bhuj, on Khadir beyt, in the Great Rann of Kutch, Gujarat, Dholavira is the second largest Harappan site in India and fifth largest in Indian sub-continent. Amongst the Harappan sites discovered so far, Dholavira is the only place that marks the presence of Harappan culture from 2900 BC to 1500 BC. Other Place to visit here are,
- Wood fossil Park
- Sunset Point and Bhanjdo Hill in the desert
- Chipper Point
Kalo Dungar, alias Black hill is the highest point of the Kutch region at 462 meters, offering the bird's-eye view of the Great Rann of Kutch. this whole region experience High magnetic field. There a stretch of road while heading upto the top, One will experience Strong magnetic Field, where it pulls vehicle towards upward slope, when left in neutral.
Rann Utsav is a celebration of life, festivities and culture of Kutch and Gujarat, organized by Gujarat Tourism every year from November to February. The most colorful people with a rich cultural heritage grace the canvas of ‘White Rann’. Kutch Rann Utsav is cradled in the largest salt marsh of the world, ‘The Great Rann of Kutch’ near Dhordo.
Bhuj City is center point in Kutch district and has ecstatic things to offer. Tourists are lured to places such as Aaina mahal, Prag mahal, Kutch museum, Hamirasar lake, Bhujiyo Hill, Tapkeshawari Hill, Vande Matram Memorial and many others. Bhujiyo hill offers panoramic view of Bhuj city and its sunset offers an everlasting memory.
Built in 1929 by Rao Vijayrajji, situated at 8 km from Mandvi, Vijay Vilas Palace is very well-maintained, and often the scene of filming for Bollywood productions (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam). It was built of red sandstone in the Rajput style. Mandvi beach is well known for its color where water is present in pure blue color and also said to be crystal clear.
There are different villages named ‘Hodko’ , ‘Khavda’ , ‘Ludiya (Ghandhi nu gam)’ , ‘Nirona’ , ‘ Bhujodi’ which are very famous for their handicrafts and unique art forms.
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.
- Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
- During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
- Separate transportation can be arranged for personal group or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
- Group transportation in bus or tempo traveller will be arranged for fix departure date as per government guideline.
- Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities
- If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.