Dholavira is village Located 380 km away from Ahmedabad, in Khadir bet surrounded by the great Rann of Kutch. It is an ancient town that contains the fascinating and historic ruins of the Indus Valley Civilization. The site is the second largest Harappan site in India and fifth largest in Indian sub-continent. Amongst the Harappan sites discovered so far, Dholavira is the only place that marks the presence of Harappan culture from 2900 BC to 1500 BC.
- White Desert ( Winter and Summer)
- Lake of Rann of Kutch (Monsoon)
- Dholavira- Ancient Metropolitan City Ruins | Archaeological Site
- Archaeological museum
- Bhanjdo Hill Sunset Point
- Wood Fossil Park
- Chipper Point
- Unexplored Places in and around khadir bet
• Sunrise and Sunset In Rann of Kutch
• Night walk In desert and Star Gazing
• Campfire and Music
• Hiking and trekking
• Organic Homemade Food
• Off road drive
• Cultural Folk Music*
Day 0: Departure from Ahmedabad - Overnight Journey:
Departure Time: 11.00 pm
Landmark-Location: Nehrunagar Circle, Ahmedabad
- Early morning arrival and Sunrise in the desert
- Check in to camping site, Freshen up & Breakfast
- Visit to picturesque Chippar Point
- Post lunch, drive towards archeological site
- Archeological site, Fossil Park, Sunset Point visit
- Return at stay, Dinner
- Campfire & Music
- Night visit for star gazing
- Wake up , Freshen up, Breakfast
- Drive towards Rani Ki Vav
- Lunch on the way
- Rani Ki vav & Modhera Sun temple visit
- Back to Ahmedabad
(Itinerary may remain flexible and some new places/activities added subject to group interest, time and weather)
- Backpack or Trolley bag
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Original ID card
- Pairs of light Clothing as per need
- Warm Clothing Sweater/ Woolen/Jacket
- Towel- handkerchief - Napkin
- Cap/Hat/Scarf to protect head in case of direct Sunlight
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- Accommodation: Sharing in Camping Tents/Cottages with proper bedding
- AC Transportation (Tempo Traveller or Similar Depending on Group Size)
- Food (2 breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Trek Leader and Local Guide
- Forest Permit, Local support, First Aid
- 5% GST
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- Monument/Entry Tickets charges If Any
3250 rs PP ( Ex. Ahmedabad - Non AC Vehicle, Camping Stay)
- 3750 rs PP ( Ex. Ahm - Non AC Vehicle, Cottage Stay Sharing)
- 4000 rs PP ( Ex. Ahm - Non AC Vehicle, Couple Sharing cottage)
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.
- Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
- During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
- Separate transportation can be arranged for personal group or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
- Group transportation in bus or tempo traveller will be arranged for fix departure date as per government guideline.
- Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities
- If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.