Salher fort is situated in Maharastra, at the Dang-Maharastra border, at 180km from Surat and 110km from Nasik. It is only 40km from Ahwa, Dang.
at 5141 feet altitude, the mighty Salher fort is taking pride to be the Highest fort of Maharastra. This, 5 to 7 hours of beautiful yet challenging trek, provide spectacular view of surrounding including Salota fort.
Don Hill station is a small hill station in dang district at altitude of 3300 feet (Higher than Saputara) near Dang- Maharastra border. Sort trek here will take you to a beautiful hidden waterfall, in monsoon.
Dang District has the thickest forest cover in the state of Gujarat. It catches the highest average rainfall of 2500mm in monsoon. This dense forest becomes heavenly beautiful in Monsoon.The live waterfalls, Lush green forest, clear roads, Water streams and river with muddy water flowing beside, pleases your soul.
- Salher Fort
- Gira Waterfall
- Don Hill Station
- Unexplored Places of Dang
We will reach at Salherwadi, base village in the morning, post breakfast we start our trek. We will carry a pack lunch with us. We will do our lunch enjoying beautiful Mountain View from the top. We reach back at base village in late afternoon. After Quick freshen up and high-tea we will visit nearby dam if time permits. We shall stay overnight followed by dinner and music around campfire.
Today we will spend our day in exploring some hidden places of dang. Our Itinerary will stay bit flexible. We will visit Don Hill Station and waterfall by short trekking. In afternoon we will go to visit Shabridham, Pampa Sarovar, U-turn Point and Girmal waterfall depends on time availability and weather condition. We will travel back to our city in the evening
Second days Itinerary will stay bit flexible depending on group interest and weather condition
- Small Backpack (20-30 litter) with Rain Cover
- Water bottle (Mandatory-refillable)
- Hiking/Sport Shoes
- Original ID card
- Personal Mask and Sanitizer
- Light clothing (preferably full sleeve)
- Trek Pants (which is a comfortable full day)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Rain Coat / Poncho/umbrella
- Handkerchief - towel - Napkin
- Slipper/Sandals - Cap/hat to protect head
- Personal Medication (if required)
- Lip balm, Mosquito Repellent, Sunscreen, Body-lotion, Toothbrush-Paste (as per personal need)
- Camera, Charger, Earphone, Power bank
- Torch, Matchbox, Lighter
- Accommodation: Double/Triple Sharing in Camping Tents with proper bedding
- AC Transportation (Tempo Traveller or Similar Depending on Group Size)
- Food (2 breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Trek Leader and Local Guide
- Forest Permit, Local support, First Aid
- 5% GST
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- Monument/Entry Tickets charges If Any
- 1850/- PP (+5% GST) (Without transportation)
- 2650/- PP (+5% GST) (Ex. Surat)
- 2950/- PP (+5% GST) (Ex. Ahmedabad, Vadodara)
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.
- Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
- During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
- Separate transportation can be arranged for personal group or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
- Group transportation in bus or tempo traveller will be arranged for fix departure date as per government guideline.
- Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities
- If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.