Standing magnificently at an altitude of 3,580 metre and enveloped in the mighty Garhwal Himalayas, Shree Kedarnath Temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Kedarnath forms one of the four sites of the Chota Char Dham Pilgrimage site of Uttarakhand (Those are Gangotri, Yamnotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath) and one among the Panch Kedar ( Those are Kedarnath, Rudranath, Tungnath, Madhyamaheshwar, Kalpeshwar)
Reconstructed by Adi Shankracharya in 8th century, The temple is said to be covered in snow for more than 400 years during the period of little ice age of 1300-1900AD.
Badrinath temple located at an altitude of 3300 metre in the lap of snow clad mountain of Garwal Himalayas in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. The temple is dedicated to lord Vishnu, and is one of the four major pilgrimage site of India (Chardham: Badrinath in the North, Dwarka in the West, Rameshwaram In the south and Jagannath Puri in the East). The temple is Re-established by Adi Shankaracharya in 8th century.
- Badrinath Temple
- Kedarnath Temple
- Haridwar: Har ki pauri ghat, Ganga Aarti
- River confluence at Devprayag and Rudraprayag
- Dharidevi Temple
- Rishikesh: Ramjhula, Laxmanjhula etc.
- Kedarnath Darshan
- Badrinath Dham
- Devprayag and Rudraprayag confluences
- Rishikesh: Ganga Aarti, Ramjhula, Laxmanjhula
- Ganga aarti at Har ki Pauri Ghat in Haridwar
Day 0: Delhi to Rishikesh overnight journey
Day 1: Haridwar to Guptkashi/Sonprayag
Day 2: kedarNath Trek and Stay
Day 3: Kedarnath trek down and Guptkashi to Chopta Stay
Day 4: Chopta to Badrinath
Day 5: Badrinath to Rishikesh
Day 6: Rishikesh/ Haridwar and Overnight Journey to Delhi
Day 7: early morning arrival to delhi
Note: We can book train or flight tickets from Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune of your hometown as your requirment.
- Bagpack (Main bag, preferably ruckshak
- Small bagpack (to carry water bottle & personal stuff /20-30 ltr)
- Refillable Water bottle
- Sports/Trekking shoes (comfortable in long hike/trek)
- Socks ( extra pair of woolen socks)
- Original ID proof
- Thermal Inners
- Pair of light clothes, as per requirement
- Winter jackets/Woolen/Sweater
- Raincoat/poncho (In case of snow/rain )
- Winter cap/Head cover/woolen cap
- Hat/Cap to cover your head in direct sunlight
- Handkerchief - towel - napkin
- Transportation from Hometown (as per package)
- Transportation from Ex. Delhi (Tempo Traveller or Similar Depending on Group Size)
- Accommodation 3-4 sharing tents/hotel as per itinerary
- Food (Veg meal as per itinerary)
- Mountaineering Course Certified Trek Leader
- 16km Rafting in Rishikesh
- Forest Permit, Local support, First Aid
- 5% GST
- Any personal expenses not mentioned above
- Porter or mule charges for personal need
- Rented gears and equipment
- 16900/ PP- 4N/5D Ex. Delhi
- 18200 /- PP Ex. Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Mumbai - Non AC Sleeper Train*
- 20200 /- PP Ex. Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Mumbai - 3AC Sleeper Train*
*Travelling cost of Train Tickets, Flight fare from hometown remains as per actual at the time of booking
• Khachhar charges : 2500/- single side from Gaurikund
• Helicopter service from Phata: 5000/- to 8000/- approx. for both side
• Bungee Jumping Charges:
- 100/- PP Entry Tickets
- 3550/- PP Bungee Jump
- 3550/- PP Giant Swing
- 1800/- PP Flying Fox
• Booking shall only be confirmed once received part/full payments
• 30% advance amount while confirmation
• 70% balance amount minimum 14 days prior to trip date
• 100% refund 28days prior to trip date exclusive of GST and Train/flight ticket cancellation charges
• 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 28 to 14 days prior or Full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 7 days prior or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming event in next 2 month, but cannot be transferred to another participant
• Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 7 days prior to event date
• Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
• During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
• Separate transportation services will be provided or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
• Group transportation in bus or tempo traveler will be arranged for fix departure date without violating any government guideline.
• Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities.
• If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.