Right at the entrance of the Khadir beyt, 20km before Dholavira Archaeological Site, in Kutch district of Gujarat, Dholavira homestay and Campsite serves homely accommodation and authentic organic food. We have ac Bhunga and Non ac cottages which can accommodate total 25-30 person. We also have tent accommodation if you are a camping person.
The Great Rann of Kutch, is just 20minites walk away, where we see mesmerizing sunset and sunrise. Also we can walk into the desert in night too. As the area is untouched by tourists and commercialization, you can witness the purest of white desert beauty in winter. During dark nights and clear sky, Milkyway and stars looks so amazing.
Along with, Archaeology site and Wood Fosisil park, Which are the main attraction, We can take you to many of hidden and unexplored yet amazingly beautiful places around Khadir beyt.
Dholavira is village Located 380 km away from Ahmedabad, in Khadir beyt surrounded by the great Rann of Kutch. It is an ancient town that contains the fascinating and historic ruins of the Indus Valley Civilization. The site is the second largest Harappan site in India and fifth largest in Indian sub-continent. Amongst the Harappan sites discovered so far, Dholavira is the only place that marks the presence of Harappan culture from 2900 BC to 1500 BC.
• White Desert (Winter and Summer)
• Lake of Rann of Kutch (Monsoon)
• Dholavira- Ancient Metropolitan City Ruins | Archeological Site
• Archaeological Museum
• Bhanjdo Hill Sunset Point
• Wood Fossil Park
• Chipper Point
• Bhim Gudo – 17 crore year old river canyon
• Amrapar Flamingo City
• Unexplored Places
• Sunrise and Sunset In Rann of Kutch
• Night walk In desert and Star Gazing
• Campfire and Music
• Hiking and trekking
• Organic Homemade Food
• Off road drive
• Cultural Folk Music*
- Ac Bhunga and Non Ac Cottages
- Western Attached Washroom
- Hot Water
- Play Ground Area
- Farm Accessibility
- Local Guide Support
- Outdoor games
|Package||November to March||April to October||Comment|
|AC Bhunga||4500/- (Two Person)
1300/- (Extra Person)
|3500/- (Two Person)
1000/- (Extra Person)
|Non AC Cottages||3000/- (Two Person)
1000/- (Extra Person)
|2500/- (Two Person)
800/- (Extra Person)
|Group of 6+ Members
|Camping Tent||1000||800||All Meals|
- Booking shall only be confirmed once received Part/full payments in advance
- 30% advance amount while confirmation
- 70% balance amount minimum 3 days prior to departure date
- 100% refund 14days prior to departure date, exclusive of GST
- 30% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 14 to 3 days prior to departure date or full amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- 70% cancellation charges if cancellation done between 3 to 1 days prior to departure date or 50% amount can be transferred to any of our upcoming short event in next two month. It cannot be transferred to another participant.
- Fees are neither refundable nor transferable if cancellation done, less than 1 day prior to event date.
- Wearing mask or face cover and carrying personal hand sanitizer is compulsory.
- During hiking, sights scene, travelling or any activities, avoid/minimize physical touch.
- Separate transportation can be arranged for personal group or you can choose to drive on your own to the campsite/homestay or base location.
- Group transportation in bus or tempo traveller will be arranged for fix departure date as per government guideline.
- Necessary hygiene and precautions will be taken care at the campsite and during Activities
- If you are feeling unwell due to fever or any medical reason, than strictly avoid travel till you feel well.